Developer for the CIMPLICITY product.
* Overhauled the build process reducing build time by 3+ hours (with a continuous integration server to promote build visibility.)
* Resolved critical bugs and dealt with the customers reporting them.
* Exposure to a variety of technologies involved in making a Windows application.
I work on anything and everything related to the development of the CIMPLICITY product, from bug fixes to new features. I spend most of my day in Visual Studio working with C++ code on a range of the subsystems that make up the big product that is CIMPLICITY.
CIMPLICITY development has exposed me to:
* Server components
* Client components
* UI improvements
* Graphics' rendering
* Shared memory across multiple processes
* Win32, MFC, STL, COM
* NUnit and C# for automated testing